Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 41.

• Weihnachtsspieletreff am 16. Dezember

ermete - - Spieletreff

Beitrag

Zitat von Endocrine: „For the Fellowship: Maybe I'll be late today lab is screwing around with me today. If I'm not there at seven, please feel free to start without me. I'm looking forward to seeing you later!“ no worries- we will be rolling for the appendix L, the languages while waiting,

• Weihnachtsspieletreff am 16. Dezember

ermete - - Spieletreff

Beitrag

Zitat von Pantera: „Auch dieses Jahr findet am letzten Montag vor den Weihnachtsferien unser allseits beliebter Weihnachtsspieletreff statt! Weihnachtsspieletreff am 16. Dezember ab 19:00 im Hexenhaus Geboten: - Plätzchen - Glühwein bzw. Punsch für Langweiler Fahrer <-eigene Tasse mitbringen! - Stimmung - der Brettspieleschrank - weihnachtliches Weihnachtsabenteuer (Andreas) - Weihnachtsfiasko (Jürgen) - ... “ DCC will be there as well - trying to wrap up the dirty dungeon interlude

• English gaming group roundup

ermete - - Spieletreff

Beitrag

I will be away from the 20th december to the 8th January... Christmas calling in Italy

• goblins and tunnels?

ermete - - Rollenspielrunden

Beitrag

available at fellowship-of-the-goose.obsidi…e-log/goblins-and-tunnels While in the Brass dwarf, the group was approached by a group of four people, two human and two dwarven. Apparently they overheard their intention of going down to Cillamar below. They introduced themselves as Augustine, Cleric of Cthulhu, Nottall (a rather dwarvish dwarf), Mr Zwerg (a rather agile dwarf) and the suspicious looking Mr Dieb. They started immediately to talk about business: they have two maps through the sewers …

• Zitat von Oliver: „BTW - you sure you didn't create a mega dungeon? A lot of top-tier monsters too. ;)“ Well, as I told you once "they will be the author of their own demise"... I fear I have to turn the complication points in simplification points... I'm suure they will do fine btw. they have the goose. Nothing can go wrong...right?

• "Dirty dirty dungeon!"

Beitrag

I think that the work we have done last Friday is better represented through a narrative transition, I will ask Oliver to upload it on the Obsidian portal. but, let us begin: The fellowship was quite astonished of the turn that the events tooks after the successful fight against Brahst. As the first lights of the day shone on the quiet clearing in which they camped,they start hearing the noise of a horse approaching. After few moments of doubt the figure emerged from the path. It was a young man…

• Gonna read it right now...since apparently now I have plenty of time.....

• DCC - Dirty Dungeon pre-official meeting

ermete - - Spieletreff

Beitrag

Hi Guys, For smoothing the dungeon building procedure (and thus having two full session of dungeon crawling), I would suggest that we meet this Friday around 17:00 In one hour we will try to build as much as possible of the dungeon in order to be ready for Monday. For what concern the place: I will confirm everything tomorrow...there are good chances that it will have to be done at my place, due to my temporary crippled condition. In any case, my address is Schillerstrasse 59 (blaustein). you ca…

• Spieletreff am 9. Dezember

ermete - - Spieletreff

Beitrag

Zitat von Pantera: „Ein guter Anhalter sollte immer wissen, wo sein Handtuch und der nächste Spieletreff ist! Montag, den 9. Dezember ab 19:00 im Hexenhaus mit: - dem Spieleschrank (dundundun) - wenn ich das richtig mitgekriegt habe, führt ermete die Dungeon Crawl Classics Runde fort (auf englisch) - ... “ yep - crippled, but i will be there

• Top as usual!

• Zitat von Oliver: „In principle possible. But we have to finish in 2 evenings at the most, after I'm not available for 2 weeks and had hoped Mattia would do the honors...“ Well, the only true problem is that I have to be in the hospital on the 2nd - it will not anything debilitating for a long time...it is just that on that day I will not be able to be at the cubus we can actually finish Tremulus on monday, and have the normal session. So on the following session I will definitely be able to hos…

• Zitat von Oliver: „@ermete: Oh, and I finally got around to read all of Ambrose's background in the newest edition. ;)“ Looking forward for feedbacks - even if they take the form of a laugh It will need some more clean up and some more "layers of painting" - but at least is a starting point

• Hi! you can see on the obsidian portal the expanded and modified version of the background I have prepared! uh and the picture of John and Gory!!

• yes... I'm doing some editing first

• tremulus - Finding Redemption

Beitrag

Damn what did I just remember... Mr Crowley, the wizard, was know for the high magic, basically magic ritual connected to sex. maybe there is actually more then one thing going on here...

• Works perfectly for me..

Beitrag

well, better safe than sorry. I apologize for that.

Beitrag

well, here is the link!

• Zitat von Pantera: „Zitat von ermete: „damn, I did not notice this section at all...uhm...maybe I can delete the post I made today and marge it with this one...sounds like a better idea!“ I could merge both threads if you want.“ I think it might be a good idea to drag here the other thread...unless Oliver prefers to have one dedicated specifically to the summary

• damn, I did not notice this section at all...uhm...maybe I can delete the post I made today and marge it with this one...sounds like a better idea!