d20 gaming group in english

• First of all hi everybody!

Today me and my friends we passed by at the hexenhaus, as we wanted to know if somebody was aware of the existance of a d20 gaming group in english. The guys there suggested that it would be a good idea to start a post on the forum about it, so here i'm. So far we are three people and we are looking for somebody to join. As you might have understood by the title we were thinking of a d20 game (pathfinder d&d 3.5 iron heroes, wilderlands of high fantasy etc) allthough we are open also to try other systems (for instance i wish to ty the recently kickstarted spin off of mouse guard and burning wheel: torchbearer - as soon as i get it).
    So to conclude: is there anybody who wish to join?. We were hoping for somebody to GM..but of course if it is not possible than one of us will GM.

Cheers guys! And let us know.... :D

• I already have Torchbearer and am reading it in depth at the moment. I really would like to offer it as game master. :)

As for D&D/D20 - I recently got 13th Age and have tried it out once so far with a test group.

• I already have Torchbearer and am reading it in depth at the moment. I really would like to offer it as game master. :)

As for D&D/D20 - I recently got 13th Age and have tried it out once so far with a test group.

Do you already have the paper print copy? damn... If so, I have to double check the address I gave them...

13th Age sounds really cool and I want definitely to try it out -

Going back to Torchbearer - I would be glad to be one of the player so count on me!

I will ask also the other guys. Maybe we can try to set up a first meeting. I would say maybe directly this Wednesday, just to see who actually we are in person (one of my friend will be missing but I will keep him updated) and reach an agreement on the system.

what do you reckon?

• Well, I'll be at Hexenhaus Wednesday night, so if you meant that, that's possible. They kinda expect me there... I'm the GM after all. :P

And no - no print copy. I got the PDF the day they started selling it on DTRPG.

PS - I'm going to leave for the US on Friday and be back on the 10th.

• Oh, and for Torchbearer, I had simply to re-download it. Now I have the updated version (and I have already passed it to Pietro and Thomas). So it will definitely be a real alternative (as soon as you are 100% with it - and willing to GM it :D )

• Yes, exactly. I liked the book so much, I bought a print copy - which I rarely do. It has dual use as a 1d10+3 melee weapon or when thrown. :P

I like Goodman Games' style. They make good adventures. :)

Yeah - I have seen it...almost 500 pages behemoth :D

I actually like goodman games too..I always wanted to buy "castle whiterock" - which looked really cool.

• That would be tempting as a box - the box is the same price as the PDFs, sadly. But 700+ pages for 60$ is definitely good value.

EDIT - I see I am mistaken. The box itself would sell for 99$. ;)