Spieletreff am 21. Oktober

• Zur allgemeinen Überraschung gibt es auch dieses mal wieder einen Spieletreff. Und zwar am

21. Oktober um 19:00 im Hexenhaus

Diesmal mit:

• Brettspielen
    • Fortsetzung der Dungeon Crawl Classics Runde
    • Lite Abenteuer im Pulp Fiction Stil
  • For DCC: I have printed for the guys the character sheets available on the Goodman games website (I will bring along some spare copies as well) :)

PSI and I are coming and there will be a new comer as well - be warned :D

• Gosh, I already grew attached to my characters and I don't want any of them to die.
    They also don't want to die (I know it, they're MY characters, lol!) while this dungeon is really lustful for lives.
    We are not properly prepared, maybe I can cook a plan to increase our survival rate.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://uz.sns.it/~Psilvi/nav/junk/Crawlers-Psi.jpg
    Left to right: Macario the fat Ropemaster, Cliomenica the Goose-bearer (Barley Farmer), Gildorel, fine sculptor-claymodeler-potter-you-name-it (sculpting art expert).
    Goose GO !!!

• Something tells me this is personal now... 8|

I apologize for my attitude. What I am really looking for in a Roleplay game is good opportunities for Acting and Storytelling: it is just natrual that a good characterization of the adventurers helps both these aspects of the game. The drawback is of course that one starts caring for the characters. I hope this will not be a problem.

Heh, after reading so many novels of the "Song of Ice and Fire" saga, one expects to get used to cool characters' deaths... not at all. You never get used :P

• Hahaaaa, looks like we have found a new artist in our community,
    welcome to Cubus and i appreciate your drawings also, very nice work :)

So maybe you can transport your artist talent to our homepage. Cubus is
    only black and white, so i think a happy bright-golden goose at some places
    may make the homepage more attractive for us and new followers of the
    right hobby on earth, our roleplaying :D

See you.

• Hehe, thanks ;) .

Although I am just an amateur, I will seriously think about it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

So maybe you can transport your artist talent to our homepage. Cubus is
    only black and white, so i think a happy bright-golden goose at some places
    may make the homepage more attractive for us and new followers of the
    right hobby on earth, our roleplaying :D

Oh, no, please tell me you didn't say that... Erm... I have an urgent meeting in Timbuktu - would someone cover for me as a youth dircector? I'll probably be back in about six years...

No, really, a change to our homepage design is quite frankly the most terrifying suggestion imaginable - I'd rather go through five expulsion proceedings one after another than try to convince the Cubus members that a colorful homepage isn't the programmed evil in person - again... Although I were all for it if it just happened "over night" and without my knowledge ;)

• Oh, no, please tell me you didn't say that... Erm... I have an urgent meeting in Timbuktu - would someone cover for me as a youth dircector? I'll probably be back in about six years...

No, really, a change to our homepage design is quite frankly the most terrifying suggestion imaginable - I'd rather go through five expulsion proceedings one after another than try to convince the Cubus members that a colorful homepage isn't the programmed evil in person - again... Although I were all for it if it just happened "over night" and without my knowledge ;)

Don't worry, be happy, and nice answer,
    good kyoshi, my posting was not so serious as it seems to be ;)

But more colours and pics in some topics would be somewhere an eye-catcher?
    see the nice gallery of catcon... or how would it look like, if to point in the forum
    on important themes, if there would be a small golden goose in front of the letters...?
    ^^