Spieletreff am 4. November

• Herbst lässt sein braunes Band wieder knattern durch die Lüfte. Was das mit uns zu tun hat? Eigentlich gar nichts. Bei uns ist nämlich wie immer Spieletreff

am 4 November ab 19:00 im Hexenhaus

Diesmal wird aufgefahren

• Dungeon Crawl Classics (englisch)
    • unser Brettspielschrank (voller Brettspiele)
    • Fiasco
    • Im Wandel der Zeiten Profirunde

Für die Im Wandel der Zeiten Runde sollten wir zeitig anfangen, weil das auch mit erfahrenen Spielern länger dauern könnte.

• Ich werd höchstwahrscheinlich auch da sein, und dann einfach mal schauen, was der Brettspielschrank noch so hergibt. Im Wandel der Zeiten klingt interessent, und ich hoffe auf eine Anfängerrunde irgendwann demnächst mal :)

• We will indeed finish the current DCC adventure on Monday. But I would also hope for a Cthulhu interlude at least on the 11th. An adventure probably featuring the Trail of Cthulhu ruleset would be a nice, temporary change, before any other (well, DCC) madness ensues. :)

PS - or tremulus. Heck yeah.

Did I mention how happy I currently am there is an English play group here at Cubus? Did I? :thumbup:

• As Lovecraft enthusiast, Cthulhu always sounds good to me...although I'm personally more inclined to favour more the (pseudo) medieval settings (although for cthulhu it doesn't really make sense).

• of course if you want I also have an english copy of Arkham Horror (the board game)...talking about board games...I would really wish to try out the Order of the Stick one "Dungeon of Dorukan"...but maybe is kind of too extreme :D

• There have been attempts to drag Cthulhu into earlier ages, but I have none ready at the moment. tremulus is easy to learn, though, and allows quite some freedom in terms of play.

And I'd much rather have more Order of the Stick in our roleplaying than to resort to boardgaming... :whistling: